Take our online
Test your Knowledge
How The DAPA Programs Are Different
The Benefits of our
The Core of our
Entire Site Contents - © Copyright 2003-2007 One Planet United, Inc. All Rights Reserved
"South Florida's Most Effective
Diversity Training Programs"
Diversity Training - Consulting Services - Cultural Competency
|OFF-SITE PRESCHEDULED TRAINING
• Many companies, firms and organizations offer diversity training under their umbrella of unrelated
assorted trainings, coaching, personal and organizational development programs and leadership
initiatives. DAPA focuses 100% of its energy on Diversity Training and Consulting only. That’s all we do.
• Diversity trainings are for the most part lectures, computer based learning or online courses,
where the trainees are exposed to content without real interaction with other human beings. Diversity is
all about people interaction and that is why the DAPA Training is unique and so effective. Through a
series of multimedia presentations, role playing and small and large group exercises, DAPA Training
gives participants a true experiential learning opportunity through real interaction with others.
• Programs that teach diversity usually do a good job but that's where they stop. The DAPA Training
goes one step further by creating advocates for change who develop a desire to serve their communities
in a more effective way. DAPA Training inspires participants to grow in a spirit of inclusion that has an
overall positive effect on the entire society.
• The trainers of the DAPA program are the actual creators of the program. Their passion and
excitement when teaching the DAPA material come across in a profound way. Participant feedback and
evaluations consistently mention that the presenter’s sincerity and passion was one of the things that
stood out most and that made the program so effective.
• One Planet United provides two comprehensive evaluation forms to company management or
organizational youth leaders. The first is the results of our “introduction questionnaire” which measures the
participant’s feelings regarding how prejudice is evident in their day to day lives and experiences. The
second is our “outcomes and measures” form which is designed to rate the effectiveness of the DAPA
Training/Workshop and if it made a difference in the participants life going forward.
• Each participant receives a copy of the book “One Planet United: The Problem, The Solution and A
Plan of Action.” ($21.95 Value)